Dr. Angela Tsuang, MD
Dr. Angela Tsuang is an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Pediatric Allergy and Immunology. She received her medical degree from New York University. She completed Pediatrics residency and clinical fellowship in Allergy and Immunology at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in New York before joining the Division of Pediatric Allergy and Immunology. Through her career, Dr. Tsuang has been involved in numerous research studies in the fields of food allergy and asthma.
Seguros dentro de la red
- Affinity Health Plan
Nombres de práctica
Certificaciones de placa
- American Board of Pediatrics
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology
Educación y formación
- Medical School - New York University, Doctor of Medicine
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Residency in Pediatrics
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Fellowship in Allergy and Immunology
Premios y publicaciones
- 2017 Pediatric Scholars Award Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- 2015 Kurt Hirschhorn Pediatric Resident Research Award Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Tsuang A, Demain H, Patrick K, Pistiner M, Wang J. Epinephrine Use and Training in Schools for Food- Induced Anaphylaxis among Non-Nursing Staff. J Allergy Clin Immunol Pract 2017 May 11;: pii: S2213-2198(17)30259-3.
- Tsuang A, Wang J. Childcare and School Management Issues in Food Allergy. Curr Allergy Asthma Rep. 2016 Nov; 16(12): 83.
- Gernez Y, Tsuang A, Smith T, Shahjehan K, Hui Y, Maglione P, Cunningham-Rundles C. Hemoptysis in a Patient with Elevated Immunoglobulin E. J Allergy Clin Immunol Pract 2016 Nov-Dec; 4(6): 1054-1058.
Género del proveedor
Ubicaciones de oficinas
Mount Sinai Pediatrics
Mount Sinai Doctors Faculty Practice
5 East 98th Street, 10th Floor
New York, NY 10029